Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: RRD Thank you - 06/23/16 02:32 PM
I'm pretty excited. We'll finally get the results of DS6's psychoeduational assessment next week, so we'll finally have a sense of where we're headed. I recognize that this is probably just the start of a long journey, but I'm so relieved that we'll finally have a better understanding (at least I hope so!). I'm nervous, but more information is usually better than less. And it'll be interesting to see whether my mother's instinct is right (at least partly). Some of you may recall that I may still have to buy an edible hat... wink

In the meantime, thank you to each of you who have shared your knowledge, your stories and your sympathy. I think we all benefit immensely from this forum.

This is a post without much direction, but I just felt like sharing anyway. smile
Posted By: LAF Re: Thank you - 06/23/16 04:04 PM
RRD- I remember writing a thank you post too- truly the people here were so much more helpful and supportive than anyone I knew in real life.

I hope you get the answers that will help you - and mother's instincts are usually right….

© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum