Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: Cathy A I wanted to share a funny thing DS did... - 02/27/08 04:04 AM
This afternoon, DS5 brought me a message written in hieroglyphics. He had used a stencil from a book which showed letter sounds associated with each symbol. When I decoded it, it said, "Do not read." DS laughed uproariously that he had made me read a sign that said "Do not read" ! grin

Cathy
How clever! You have made my night!
LOL! I love that sense of humor! Thanks for sharing!
He cracks me up smile He's very entrepreneurial!

Last week he posted a sign in the back yard. It reads:

"50 cents
for
Compost
and
Lemonade"
LOL!! And how many customers did he have????? laugh
Posted By: LMom Re: I wanted to share a funny thing DS did... - 02/27/08 03:50 PM
He is too funny. Smart kid you have (as if you didn't know :)) How's the 1st grade going?
Originally Posted by EandCmom
LOL!! And how many customers did he have????? laugh

None, so far wink

We have a lemon tree, and he has made lemonade to sell in the past. The compost is a new addition to his product line. He found out he could make it for free in a pile in the corner of the yard and that people buy such things at the garden store. His little brain is always looking for ways to make money. He has his eye on the big Sky Rail marble run set with a working elevator smile
Originally Posted by LMom
How's the 1st grade going?

As far as DS is concerned, it's great! The powers that be still need some convincing, I think...
Great Stories Cathy A!
Thanks for sharing them.
Glad he's enjoying 1st grade, that's half the battle!

Grinity
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum