Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: BWBShari FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 01/28/09 08:22 PM
Just an FYI....

I was going to order the Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual today and the woman I spoke to told me that the 3rd edition is being released on 2/02/09.
Posted By: Mia Re: FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 01/28/09 08:31 PM
What did you say, Dottie???
Posted By: momx2 Re: FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 01/28/09 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Mia
What did you say, Dottie???

LOL! wink

Let's hope that they did, Dottie! smile
Posted By: BWBShari Re: FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 01/29/09 03:02 PM
I ordered it, should have it around the 5th. Course I haven't seen the old one so I won't know what's changed. Dottie, you can tell me your personal pet peeves and I'll look to see if they've been adjusted.
Posted By: BWBShari Re: FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 01/29/09 04:18 PM
Because some of my kids are fostered, I have had two or more in the same grade on a few occasions. I always ask that they be placed with different teachers but other than that I haven't had any problems. As it stands now, DS6 could do a multi skip to 3rd and still be alone. None of the critical items that you listed apply, but i'm sure there are lots of little things to look at as well.
Posted By: BWBShari Re: FYI - Iowa Acceleration Scales Manual - 02/16/09 05:13 PM
More under FYI.... Barnes and Noble just notified me that the release date for the 3rd Edition has been changed to March 3.
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum