Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
I am searching for a source for a single set of the forms. I contacted Great Potential Press and they only sell them in sets of 10. Don't need 10!

Any thoughts? I have googled it but am coming up empty handed.

Thanks!
Not sure why you want the form but we did the scale without it. Just use the samples in the manual and create your own version for scoring. It works just as well. I've only ever seen people want the form for formal entry into a school record, just so it looks more official. Typically the school purchases the forms. That's why they are sold in packs of 10.

My son was tested at the U of Iowa, where the form was created and THEY don't even give or sell you one form!
There was a place that sold individual forms to parents. It wasn't listed on their website but if you called, they would do it but it's been so long, I can't recall the link. sorry.
Oh, you could also try other lists such as Brightkids or GTFamilies and see if someone knows where to get one. Go to www.hoagiesgifted.org and click on links to blogs, lists, forums. There are numerous other lists you could join and ask if anyone has one they can get to you.
We made copies of the samples in the manual, then whited out the numbers, and made more copies...

I thought I heard that if you are a parent the publisher or the BB folks would send you one on request. ((shrug))

Grinity
LOL, Grin, that's exactly what I was going to suggest: photocopy, whiteout, then photocopy ... the manual is really inexpensive and available on Amazon.

(PM me if you aren't interested in buying the manual ... smile )
Thanks for the input. Great Potential Press is the publisher and they told me they haven't sold single copies for years. I told her I was a parent but was told that the only way I could obtatin the scale forms was to buy a 10 pack.

Thanks doodle - I just registered at Brightkids. I had not heard of that group before.
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum