Gifted Issues Discussion homepage
Posted By: hhbella Iowa Acceleration Scale - 03/12/13 01:13 AM
Hello,
I would like to use the Iowa Acceleration Scale to work out whether we have done the right thing doing a grade skip for our son (too late for this i know).
When i go to the Great Potential Press page they sell a complete kit for about $159 but on Ebay it is advertised as a manual for much less. Is the manual all you need or is there something in the complete kit that you also need? Not straight forward to buy from Great Potential Press, as not in USA, so if i need the complete kit does anyone know of sites that sell it and can be used from outside USA.
Thank you,
HHBELLA.
Posted By: Coll Re: Iowa Acceleration Scale - 03/12/13 01:26 AM
The complete kit contains 10 forms. We bought the manual only, without the forms, and filled out the already-filled-in forms that are in the body of the manual. It was much cheaper, and was fine for us to pencil it into the body of the manual. I think I remember reading there's a way to purchase just a single form with the manual, it may have been in reviewer comments on Amazon or maybe on the Hoagies site.
Posted By: hhbella Re: Iowa Acceleration Scale - 03/12/13 01:30 AM
Great thank you. WE would be happy to do what you did so perhaps the manual is sufficient for us.
Thanks.
Posted By: DeeDee Re: Iowa Acceleration Scale - 03/12/13 02:04 AM
We got the manual via Interlibrary Loan; it has the entire scale in it.

DeeDee
© Gifted Issues Discussion Forum