Gifted Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Gifted Issues Discussion Forum.

We invite you to share your experiences and to post information about advocacy, research and other gifted education issues on this free public discussion forum.
CLICK HERE to Log In. Click here for the Board Rules.

Links

Learn about Davidson Academy Online - for profoundly gifted students living anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.

The Davidson Institute is a national nonprofit dedicated to supporting profoundly gifted students through the following programs:

• Fellows Scholarship
  • Young Scholars
  • Davidson Academy
  • THINK Summer Institute

• Subscribe to the Davidson Institute's eNews-Update Newsletter >

Free Gifted Resources & Guides >

Who's Online Now
    0 members (), 358 guests, and 20 robots.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Newest Members
    Emerson Wong, Markas, HarryKevin91, Gingtto, SusanRoth
    11,429 Registered Users
    May
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31
    Previous Thread
    Next Thread
    Print Thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    S
    S
    Does anyone have a phone number for these guys? I ordered on June 27, sent an email about a month ago, and still have nothing. I can't find a phone number on the website.

Oh yes! Please, a phone number please!!

I have sent them two emails and have heard nothing. I have searched the web for a phone number and have found nothing. And they have the nerve to continually send me emails of other products to order, all without including vital contact info. No, I don't think so! Not at least until I get my first order.

Hurrmmph!

Sorry I can't help, squirt! I wish that I could. Let me know if and when you receive your order. I ordered on June 26th, and I am in the same boat.

Mom to DS12 and DD3
    M
    M
    I don't know if this will help, but I found a phone number for their parent company Cerebellum Corp. It's listed by a 3rd party website, so I don't know if it's valid. The whole company seems to keep their contact info closely under wraps.

Cerebellum Corp
    8352 Terminal Rd
    Lorton, Virginia 22079-1422 County: Fairfax
    URL: www.cerebellum.com
    Phone: 7038480856
    Fax: 7038480857

HTH!
    Kimberly (who is a research geek and likes to find hard stuff online just for kicks...maybe I need a life, lol)

Meh. Life is overrated. Besides, if you go get a life, who will help us find things we need? laugh <3

Oh, and I almost forgot, I got this number from TAGMAX users, I think, who ordered and are similarly peeved. I hesitate to recommend it because I haven't heard anything back from my call, so it may be a bad rec, but it's all I have:

Becky Rena 415-541-9901

If anyone gets any news or credits to their credit card, please let us know! This is ridiculous!

Kriston
    M
    M
    I found an 800# too just now, again, no idea if it's valid

Cerebellum Corporation
    800-238-9669

I read on another list that the company underestimated the number of orders they would receive and ran out of product. From what I understand those who have spoken to the company have received a refund and a coupon for their next order.

Sorry I could not locate the original email so I don't have any more details or a phone number.

Q
    Q
    That doesn't surprise me. They were clearing out old product (VHS) and had a limited supply. Good customer relations would mean at least notifying all of us who placed unfulfilled orders. What galls me is that I continue to receive emails hawking other product. I emailed them off the website, and informed them that if I didn't hear from them, I'd notify AmEx about my and everyone else's missing orders.

S
    S
    I called Becky Rena at 415-541-9901 on 8/27 about my order. I got an email from her today that they are refunding my money as they ran out of product. She also included a code for 25% off another product. I don't know if I'll order or not, the prices are a little steep for me.

So, Kriston, that is a good number and I did get a response. I got no answer at the two numbers that Mama found. I'm disappointed at not getting the videos and also at the poor customer service, but at least now I have an answer.

I just spoke with Becky--amazing!--and she handled it for me, too. She said she had just sent me an e-mail.

Finally!

Kriston
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  M-Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
    Recent Posts
    Beyond IQ: The consequences of ignoring talent
    by Eagle Mum - 05/03/24 07:21 PM
    Technology may replace 40% of jobs in 15 years
    by brilliantcp - 05/02/24 05:17 PM
    NAGC Tip Sheets
    by indigo - 04/29/24 08:36 AM