Originally Posted by polarbear
On the achievement tests there isn't a specific test for handwritten cs oral response but if there is scatter in subtext scores you can plot a chart of scores on tests that require a written response vs tests that require oral response abd see if there is a trend of lower scores on subtests requiring written response.
polarbear

I guess I am not sure how to do this, I don't see anything on her eval that would indicate which elements required a written or oral response. I did note there is a huge difference between her silent reading abilities (excellent) and her reading aloud (low).

Originally Posted by polarbear
I'm still on my phone so will have to reply in detail later, but fwiw there are accommodations beyond extended time that are reasonable to request for students with dysgraphia as well as software outside of Dragon

I would love to know more about additional accommodations and software. I hope the dictation software is more accurate than the predictive text lol, that could drive a person bonkers! I hope your power outage is fixed soon - for your sake and for selfish reasons ;-)