I am glad to hear that the school is jumping on this. I would ask for the teachers schedual so you can preteach at home with an eye toward moving in the direction of having your dd eventually preteach herself. I would consider afterschooling with ALEKS.com as well. I would also request 2 sets of books and audio and/or large print versions of the textbooks. See is fewer test items per page or zoomed copies of the homework and tests helps. I don't understand why the tests are the first indicationn that the material isn't learned. If tests have to be the first indication then I like the idea of no grade written on them only c or x for each problem.

Does she sit in the front of the room? Does she need amplification system? Try and brainstorm with yoyr dd to get her ideas. Ask indirectly: If you could start your own school then what would it be like?

If possible you want to create the situation where she feels that she is actively fighting her own battles even though you a working behind the scenes.

Smiles
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com