I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but let me do a little translating. Sequential is like Working Memory on the WISC. Simultaneous is like Perceptual Reasoning (a mix of visual reasoning and fluid-reasoning problem-solving). Knowledge is like Verbal Comprehension (stuff you know, largely measured by asking you to talk about it which is why people think of it as verbal).

Learning doesn't have an equivalent on the WISC or on any other major IQ test other than the WJ-Cognitive (which is based upon the same theory of intelligence the K-ABC is). (Learning tends to be covered on tests of memory like the WRAML, CMS, TOMAL, etc.) Here, we have controlled-learning tasks where you're being taught new information (Atlantis is meaningless, Rebus is logical) and then tested on how well you can remember it.

I'm surprised they didn't do the delay tests for those, which do have norms for 5yo (I tested a 4yo recently who did so well on them that I did the delays anyhow and wouldn't you know it, he did extremely well on the 5yo norms for the delays, too. Said a lot about whether this kid might be bored with the repetition in a typical classroom, eh?

Yes, I'd use the "g-word" with those scores.

Having the relative weakness in working memory may be problematic in real life, although the strength in knowledge tends to suggest that he's not tuning out on the world all of the time. Can't interpret much more than that just based on scores.

Hope that helps.