Yes, southeast US.:) I am really willing to go anywhere. I am more concerned with a good personality fit than how close we are currently. We will fly where ever we go....driving for hours and then testing the next day would not be a good idea. So, my real concern is that I don't want to go in and have someone tell me that "he just won't comply," "he is being too silly"... when in our opinion, he will comply easily with two good choices and/or a calm, cheery persona. He is really sensitive if the person is having a bad day or is not a generally happy person. It will definitely effect him. The tester just really has to be able to do think outside the box to get him to focus. We tried once when he was 4; and the tester here in state was frankly useless so we don't want to waste anymore money AND get no info.

Thanks Grinity.

If anyone can give me a different option, I would appreciate it. It is very expensive flying into KY and a 6.5 hour drive otherwise....their roads are awful for some reason as well unfortunately.