Does anyone know approximately how difficult it is for a child to qualify to take an EPGY math course? My DS5 isn't being challenged in first grade math. I don't think second grade math would offer him much either. We are in a very small rural school district without a lot of options. However, the school is very willing to work with him. I am trying to find an online math course he could take next year. I prefer that he be able to take at school with minimal assistance (if this is possible.. otherwise, we will do at home..) He's never taken an IQ test. However, he did Iowa Test of Basic Skills and qualified as gifted in math in our state. (I don't have exact scores, but he was either 98th or 99th percentile in math.) He recently skipped from kindergarten to first grade, and that hasn't provided the challenge that we had hoped would occur. I would also appreciate any advice/ impressions of EPGY or any other program that could possibly work better for a 5 (will be 6 when doing next fall) year old boy.