Hey everyone.

I haven't posted in almost a year as life has been very crazy with some personal things going on. I also have spent the last three months applying to a private school for my DS and am waiting to hear (should be in the next day or so). So I am keeping my fingers crossed. Not sure if it is the right thing to do but at least it will be an option. Last year we applied for DYS and only had one qualifying score with a WISC IV test. It was 2 years exactly that the test had been given so it just made the cut off. We didn't have the $ to have another test done so we tried a portfolio but was not accepted with that. I don't have much time to have another test done and I just wanted some advice on which might be the best one. Money is still an issue but at this point we really need the support that DYS could give us. I'm about to throw in the towel after fighting this battle for 6 years. Even if he doesn't make it we at least have to try. I would really appreciate some advice on the pros and cons of all the tests so I can get on it right away. Thanks so much.

Jules