DD is obsessed with puzzles for the moment. She's got about 20 altogether ranging from 4-30 pieces and will put all of them together multiple times throughout the day and then arrange them in a line. We seriously need some new ones for her!!!

Her favorite puzzles have bright colors and people/cartoons on them. She does better with heavier larger pieces (even if the number of pieces is larger) but I think she actually likes the challenge of the smaller light pieces and tends to prefer those puzzles. I'm going to go shopping this weekend and see what I can find. Does anybody have any suggestion on what to look for?

I'm going to try and pick up some ranging from 50-100 pieces in the hopes that they will last a bit. Her 30 piece puzzle we picked up just on Friday for her and between Friday and over the weekend and yesterday she's been doing it almost non-stop until she could do it very quickly on her own. I thought about pattern blocks but I'm not sure if she'd really be interested in them because she seems really drawn to puzzles with people on them...

It's crazy because before she turned two she couldn't even do the simplest jigsaw puzzle on her own. So all of this has happened in about 1.5 months, we definitely weren't prepared! crazy