I have seen references to it here, but I am not really sure what it is. Today I saw a post that said something abotu $135/year. I did do a search, but it seemed like all the references were specific to particular posts and not a general overview of the different types of EPGY enrollment.

We enrolled in Fall and i paid $500+ and I just got a bill for another $500+ to re-enroll for spring. For some reason I thought we were already enrolled for the whole year.

I think the program is terrific, but it seems way overpriced. I've gotten a regular emails from my son's tutor and she seems great, but he hasn't required any help from her. He just runs through a session whenver he has time. it took a while to get into the swing of things, but now he does a few every week. I'm hoping to get to almost every day.

Is the "open enrollment" a way to get access to the online courses with less support and a much lower fee? That would be perfect for us as my son requires no support. He does, however, definitely need to keep doing it as he will hopefully be transferring to s different school next year with a more advanced math curriculum.

Can anyone advise me on this?

Thank you.