Well, I should have known better. I knew that dd6 would be hard to test, but because dd7 is a DYS and dd6 definitely shows signs of being gifted we did it anyway. She wouldn't even start unless I was in the room so I stayed and just read a book. She would start out just fine then would ask "are we done yet" then it went to I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm bored. grrr

The tester was very patient and did what he could. I had to bite my lip when he would ask her questions I knew she knew, she just wanted to get it over with. It was funny when she did a timed test because she chit chat through the whole thing even stopped a couple of times to show us her work and she still got a better score than her sister did in that area. The interesting thing is that the tester said she is gifted and tested gifted, I'll have the complete report next week

So should we do achievement testing? I don't know that she would do her best, cost is not an issue..we do want to have a complete picture with her...any thoughts welcome