Not yet, I'll see if they have it at the library. I am now reading "Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnosis of Gifted Children and Adults" very interesting (and scary).

On parenting: With what I know now, part of me thinks its a miracle that my parents did as well as they did with us (although we did go to boarding school). Looking back though, my mom intuitively did everything for us that she would have wanted for herself. Even though I grew up thinking she was a bit immature and sometimes downright loony, she really created an environment that we were able to thrive in without the control and conformity issues that seem to be a source of major problems for many. I always knew I had unconditional love and never felt I had to prove anything to anyone to earn that. YAY Mom! My dad, although brilliant, always seemed like a child to me, people were always taking advantage of him and I felt very protective in social situations, now I get why he was that way. He was great at his job though, so between the two of them it worked out alright.