Originally Posted by INFJ
For college, for a while she had been considering staying home a year and attending the local community college. She's lately moving away from that and thinking she would rather start at a 4-year college. Her college of choice is very small and intimate and meets her needs for a sense of religious community. I think she is feeling rather isolated now with the homeschooling, and the 4-year college would probably give her a greater sense of community and support than the community college.

I sure appreciate you comments!
If you have a 4 year college with a great sense of community, that is small and intimate and fits with your religious views, AND provides supervision to the level commonly associated with boarding schools rather than non-religious affiliated Libral Arts Colleges....then I think that particular college might make tremendous sense. Another avenue to explore is any religious associated boardign schools that might have classes that would be a good fit. The problem with 'life after age 14' is that grades 'count' in a way that can be problematic for kids with ADD, and a few 'extra' years of maturity can be very very helpful, as long as their needs are being met while you wait.

Best Wishes whatever you decide!!!
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com