Here's a new one for me.
DS9 is in a full time GT class that stays with one teacher except for Math and Specials.
Yesterday, for the first time ever, DS hadn't done all his Math homework (until this point he had always done all of his homework on time) as writing it down from the chalkboard he had missed the second part. He did complete the half he had down. If homework is not turned in on time 10% of a grade is deducted. Fine. However yesterday he not only had to take this deduction, but was also removed from the classroom to sit in the corridor outside for the entire lesson. DS9 is very well behaved in school and motivated to do well. He is forgetful at times (not officially diagnosed ADD but quite likely), but he takes extra strides to compensate for this. He is absolutely mortified that this happened, especially as kids from other classes walked by and made comments. Am I seriously being over protective in thinking this is just not right? I'm sure he'll recover - that resilience kid's have, but I'm mad as anything!