Originally Posted by Cecilia
Well, yesterday spent the day copying five sets of SB5 report/recommendations and "helpful" papers on the benefits of acceleration

Oh goodness what a memory that brings back. I did my copying at Staples on their giant machines, and I paid the 75 cents to have each set made into a booklet. You should have SEEN some of the looks I got when I handed the booklet to various potential schools. A great conversation starter:

Hint to schools - "Oh, this binding should make it easier to get through this info, how thoughtful of you!" makes a better impression than "had it bound, did you?"

Here's some virtual giant heachace pills for that giant headache!
((sit very straight and proud at the edge of your chair. breath in very deeply and slowly through the nose. breath out all the way to tight abdominal muscles through the mouth. Repeat until headache clears or you head to the medicine cabinet for some real-time pills))

I like 8th grade for the whole day unless there is a whole team of fabulous 7th grade teacher and a super sweet cohort of 7th grade kids for him to join. I think it will be a bit easier on big brother if little brother takes a giant leap instead of 'just one' grade over, but seems like big brother is a champ anyway. When it comes down to it, it's the teachers and the students who make the difference. Different cohorts of kids seem to have a character all their own.

Thanks for doing all this legwork. You are a good momma.
Monday is the day! Is there a special treat you can plan for later Monday morning?

Love and More Love,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com