Ok, I know many of you have been through this but here we are. We finally have a meeting with DD9's school and SAT tomorrow morning. After months and months of trying to get something started, we have our meeting. Not though, until they set up a meeting, gave DD9 the appointment paper, told her to give it to us and of course, it sat, unopened, in her bookbag until a week passed after the appointment date. *sigh* She gets it honestly as we both are just as scattered as she is. So I couldn't get mad at her really, just tryed to drive it home to try and organise.

So since so many of you have been through this already, I was wondering if you can recall what specific questions you had for the SAT folks? I have some questions in mind, but you may have encountered some stuff that I havn't thought up of yet, and I would like to be prepared. Ultimatly we are wanting her to be placed in a gifted class if there is such a thing, otherwise possibly grade skip to 5th. I wish I was more of a confrontational person, this might be easier.

The impossible is just something that hasn't happened yet.