DS6 has some very quirky behaviors. He has had different ones off and on over the last couple years. He used to lick his lips really frequently and have a rash all around his mouth (still worried about this happening again when it gets colder out). He also whisper repeats often when he says things and he has been doing that for a few years now. Sometimes he does it a lot, other times it goes away for a while. He used to snap his fingers all the time. His latest thing he does is quite odd. He does this thing with his fingers all the time where he takes his thumb and rubs the knuckles of his middle finger repeatedly. We ignored it for a few weeks and then this weekend I notice he has blisters on his middle finger from rubbing it so much. He first just told us it feels good and now he is telling us he just can't stop doing it. It's not all the time, but it is most of the time if he doesn't have something in a hand. He really doesn't appear anxious. He does it more when he is really intense on something or thinking hard (which is why it happens almost all the time because his brain never really slows down). He also paces when he is thinking about things or telling me ideas sometimes. Any other kids have some odd quirks like this? The finger rubbing is completely new to me, but the others I have heard of before a little at least.