Hello Trinity
I been waiting two months for a test to see if he quilifies for a program for extra help in writing. There is a pyscological test and an IQ test preformed with this test.After these test are done they will see if an IEP is needed.

Last week the pyscologist was ready to give him the test.But after reviewing his file,He found that my son is an ESL student. Only an ESL pyscologist can give him the test. So now i have to wait an additional 2-3 months.

Monday the school informed me that they dont think my son understands english!!!!!I tried to explain to them that english is our first language.The school is starting to think that there is something really wronge with him.They have already mentioned ADD, ADHD,APD,learning disability,And now they think he doesn't understand english!

I had a very emotional day last week.I asked my son what he had done at school that day. He told me every single reading question, evey single math problem with the correct anwers and in the correct order.Then I opened his backpack and found all his class work sheets blank! Forsure the school thinks I'm crazy.They think he does'nt understand english. What I am I going to do with him.

Keeping him home a few days is not going to make a differance.I am trying to take this one day at a time . But there's something new every day!