I can't say that I have experienced anything quite like this with my kids. There have been several incidents where a child states something and then it happens. For example, one day my DH was late meeting us out somewhere. DS at the time 7 said he was late because he had gotten a speeding ticket. Neither DH or I had ever gotten a speeding ticket before or had a recent conversation about tickets etc. and yet - here comes DH apologizing for being late because of a speeding ticket.
Another example was a different DS who was 5 at the time telling a family friend that someday he would be his son. It was stated as fact - not wishful thinking. In fact, we had only known this person a few months. Fast forward to today and that family friend is now indeed DS's step-dad. Something that I never would have imagined at the time he stated it. It wasn't till two years later that things even changed.
These types of things have happened a handful of times over the years but never seeing the unseen as in people.
Is there anyone else in your extended family who has ever had this type of experience? Maybe they would have some advice/insight.

Breakaway