Thanks, La Texican. That's the list that I was looking for. I read recently that letting the kid be squirmy, kick, have something else in his hand, have something to prop their feet on, walk around, bounce things, really helps VLS's concentrate. Unfortunately, DS fell off the bar stool while doing his T4L on the computer the other day. I was looking at him across the bar one second, and then thunk and an "I'm okay" the next.:) Poor kid, he has to have half of his body off the chair at all times. I am constantly moving his buns back to the middle.:)

Elisa, I have Upside Brilliance.:) I am looking for real games, etc to play with him, not just types of games. Rods, counting sticks, etc doesn't click/translate when you change it to 3+5 for some reason??? (which is crazy); so I need to figure out a way to change the counting to this visual. We use RightStart Math which has tons of math games with cards, wich seem to work for a time. He will remember number matches for 10, until I start trying to get him to remember matches for a different set of numbers. So I know that he isn't really understanding it, just memorizing temporarily, which doesn't work for him, except when he memorizes words for reading??? I just googled Singapore's model method; but it doesn't give a concrete example/game. Can you give me one, please?

Thanks, ladies. I am off to bed, looking forward to more answers in the morning.