My oldest son just graduated from high school with a pretty similar schedule (actually, he didn't have quite as much foreign language, and he took a couple less AP courses in social studies/science). He was accepted into every school to which he applied, and two of them were the top-rated in the country for his major.

Obviously, it depends on a lot of other things (school and community activities, grades, etc). We've often been told that activities are at LEAST as important as courses/grades--EVERY high school in the country has a valedictorian, and the prestige schools (Harvard, Princeton, etc) turn down many of them.

My daughter will be a sophomore, and her schedule will be virtually the same as your daughter's. So...I'd guess this is a fairly typical gifted course load. It also depends on what your high school allows...my son transfered after sophomore year (we moved to a new state), and we found that the new district would not have allowed him to take certain AP classes as a sophomore that the old high school allowed.

You also have to know your child. We know of one girl who desperately wanted to become valedictorian at the old high school, so she plotted as many AP courses as she could to maximize her GPA (she was a straight-A student, and the AP courses were highly weighted). Unfortunately, she became so burned out from the heavy course load that her grades tanked. She'd have been much better off with a few less AP courses so she could keep her A's (but, that must be balanced against colleges' desire to see kids challenge themselves in high school--some schools would prefer to see students get B's in AP than get A's in lower-level courses).

Probably the most important factor to consider is whether your daughter enjoys these classes--if she really wants to learn the subjects, she'll be willing to do the work required and probably will succeed.

I'm not sure I've answered your question, I've probably left you with more questions than answers. These are the "answers" we've gotten over the past couple of years as our son prepared his college applications.

Hope that helps.