Thanks Master of None and congrats - I had never heard of an assistive tech eval and went to go look it up after I read your post....this is exactly what my DS7 needs badly with his Dyspraxia....funny how things/information are NEVER offered at his IEP meetings. I had no clue that I could ask for this eval. The first thing I told them at his IEP meeting this past month was how concerned I was about how his handwriting is becoming a massive issue - his hands are not even coming close to being able to write down what his brain is wanting to put down onto paper and it causes him to shut down completely due to frustration. I tried talking to them about being able to use a laptop in the classroom or voice software that a past private OT had recommended or being able to answer verbally on long answer questions so that it would allow him to continue to work at his level and they had no clue what i was talking about (or they just acted dumb) Thanks for the heads up and wish you guys the best of luck!