I have a lot of questions.... My dd19 does not articulate very clearly. She is putting two, three and four words together but wow it is so hard to understand her that I think she is frustrated. Here she knows the alphabet and can spell a few words etc. but her sentence structure is not that advanced.... I think if I could understand her better it would develop better. She actually will act things out so I can understand what she is trying to say then I try and memorize the sounds that she is putting together that make the words. For example when she wanted to go down a slide she used her arms up high and then brought them down and then went into a full squat. We signed with her and she put two signs together when she was 9mos asking for "more milk" and "more daddy" Dad travels a bit. Now she talks more than signs, but wow its not that clear and I feel like I am learning another language. I have to remember what these different combinations mean. She has had some hypotonia issues and was in PT for a while but I quit that because their attitude to her was as though she was delayed and they actually labeled her developmentally delayed in the beginning. Anyways again any thoughts this way would be wonderful. Thank-you.