This is something that our school counselor has recommended for DS7. At the start of the school year, they referred us to a psychiatrist/mental health center for diagnosis of Asperger's, and we have been going to that center all year--although he's only seen the actual doctor once, and the rest of the time is the counselor there. Well, I was discussing his poop troubles with the school counselor recently, and she said I should talk to this other lady who does counseling and also a thing called "body talk" which sounds like a combination of biofeedback, the diagnosis thing that chiropractors do with testing muscle response, and energy healing. She said it might do the trick with his poop problems, and also that it's had great success with some more heavily autistic kids around here. I just wondered if anyone has encountered it before.

She did say that this lady is the only counselor (for regular counseling) that she recommends--at which point I asked why we ended up with the other place, and she said that they had to have a diagnosis from a regular psychiatrist for that, otherwise she would have sent us to this lady in the first place.