I would be so grateful if some of you would please take a look at this and help me figure this out.

Our six year old daughter's test scores for the WJIII just arrived. We are homeschooling, but she would be just finishing out her kindergarten year if she were in public school.

I have a question about a possible calculation error in her broad reading. Will you please help me?

Her overall GIA (cognitive) is 136. Her fluid reasoning subtest is 160, her comprehension knowledge is 131, but the other categories are significantly lower.

Her total achievement is 123, with her highest subtest being Broad Reading, with a score of 137.

***Here is my question. I am hoping there is a typo or calculation error here, because it appears to me that they took the lowest cluster/test and made that the overall score for Broad Reading. On the other portions of the WJ-III, the broad category scores were higher than the subcategory scores.

My reason for hoping for a higher score is that this is the best hope for her to apply to the YS program, since a score of 145 in broad reading would make her eligible.

Broad Reading SS 137, 99th percentile
Letter-word Identification SS 143, 99.8 percentile
Passage Comprehension SS 137, 99 percentile
Reading Fluency SS 140, 99.6 percentile

Thank you for any help or insight you might have on this section of the test.