Thanks for the replies! I had no idea that parents weren't suppose to observe...an oops on the psychologist's end! She did ask that I sit back and behind him if I was going to stay in the room, so I didn't really see much in terms of detail. But I heard lots I guess. I didn't notice the timed factor on that one, and I was busy filling out paperwork at that point so I wasn't paying much attention until it was done and he wanted to do more like that and she told him "wow! you did them all! There are no more that we can do!" She gave lots of encouraging praise similar to this throughout the test, so I'm sure it's also just how she encourages the kids she works with on whatever they are doing.
Anyway, I'm totally new to all this (can you tell) but I find it fascinating and I appreciate the info. I'm sure there was a timed factor and I just didn't catch it. And perhaps he didn't actually get ther all "right" in terms of time, it could have been just praise. The report will obviously detail all of this. I'm sure you can all relate with the curiousity factor at this point, the waiting game.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this.
Kind regards.