OnTheGo,

Like the others who have already posted know that you are not alone! Some days I feel so overwhelmed and ineffectual that I just want to cry. I try to remind myself that all that energy, determination and unwillingness to suffer quietly are all traits that can be great strengths when tempered.
I can also say as a parent with older (19 and 21) children that many of the things I worried about when they were younger never became an issue and I would be hard pressed to even remember most of them!
I realize this does not help in the moment because even though I know that I still get so caught up in the little ones issues and dramas - so sure I am doing a horrible job parenting.
Most important is to get perspective and reflect on progress. For example, once my kids would be so intense that a disagreement with each other went right to a physical battle. There were times I thought they might do real damage to each other. Now we hardly ever even get to name calling...lots of raised voices and accusation but still a discussion with little or no personal attacks. Now three years ago I never would have thought it would happen.
Hang in there and know that this too shall pass...cliche..but true.
(((Hugs)))