DD has a great memory, but at 2.75 I'm not sure how much will stick.

I remember playing at the party we had when my cousin was born, he is 1 year 1mo younger than me and the party is usually 6 weeks after the baby was born (so I had to be over 14mo but much younger than 18mo). The memory is vague about the baby's clothes & me playing with my mom and her disappearing for a second. I also remember the party we had for my little sister when I was 2 years 2mo, I was running with my cousins when dad took me. He hold me hanging from my armpits, I was uncomfortable and mom was standing next to us holding my baby sister (like you hold infants), I wanted mom to hold me like that too, my sister had the party clothes on. These two memories I can easily time as the new baby wears those clothes only at that party. I have lot of other memories but I don't know how old I was. I do not remember the apartment we lived when I was under 12mo old.

My mom always asks me if she wants some details from our childhood. When I tell my memories, she starts to remember it too. She says I got my memory from my HG+ father.

DH used not to believe me but now that DD can remember places and ppl she saw long long time ago he is starting to trust my memories.