Welcome to the board paynted28. Thanks for the introduction. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our kids we don't really talk about ourselves. Love your post. I had to smile at the poker ... I, too, love poker and probably for the same reasons you do. Something exciting about being able to read people and working it to your advantage. haha

As for the getting married until [fill in the blank], sadly I must report that our DD soon to be 3 1/2 informed us that she has a husband. His name is Micah and takes naps next to her in school. Of course, further investigation on my part revealed that her 'husband' is the bad boy in class. Joy! He likes to throw food and is constantly getting in a timeout, but DD finds this exciting and had to make a special valentine card for him. My DH is NOT happy about any of this information and has threaten an all girl catholic school and has on numerous occasions stated that she is not getting married until she is at least 35. I suspect our strong willed, opinionated daughter will have something to say about that. I had to laugh last weekend when DD decided she was going to marry 'buddy' her football blowup punching guy. She informed me that he was bringing her flowers and she needed to marry him. So I laughed and said sure ... go ask Daddy to marry you two. (Yes, I have an evil side.) She drags the blowup 'buddy' into the office and asked her question with a big 'Uh NO' from Daddy. Of course being a blowup punch bag led to some fun times with Daddy 'beating' on her fiance and DD informing him that he can't hit him but rather give him love pats like this (open hand). I could go on and on with that one but let's just say I had some entertainment for a while. wink