I learned about a little program called Bluebeam Revu in a totally unrelated thread at this site about three weeks ago.

I've evaluated PDF software for a number of years and am not certain how I missed this little jewel. It is, without a doubt, the best PDF editor software available. You simply open your PDF and use the Typewriter tool or Text Box tool (the latter provides auto word wrap) and away you go. It also has a dozen or more other very useful tools and plenty of additional features.

You can download from www.Bluebeam.com and get a free 30-day evaluation of the full software (not crippled in any way).

AND THEN... when you are ready to buy it, visit a site like www.academicsuperstore.com and you can easily qualify for the student discount as a parent of a K-12 student, paying less than $60 vs. the $199 retail price.

I was surprised to find that the DYS app was not a Fill-In-Form, but with BlueBeam Revu, it didn't matter.

In my opinion, there is simply nothing better for editing an existing PDF, or creating one of your own.

Dandy
(Absolutely no affiliation with BlueBeam.com or AcademicSuperstore.com -- just a very satisfied customer of both.)

Being offended is a natural consequence of leaving the house. - Fran Lebowitz