Have you also checked with:
The Davidson Institute's Educators Guild is a FREE national service for elementary, secondary and post-secondary educators, as well as other professionals ...
www.davidsongifted.org/edguild/

I'd be interested in knowing if this is a very active board.

Anyway, I'll bet the the folks here can facilitate you figuring out what you can do for your gifties the rest of the week! Are you new to the word of giftedness or do you have personal experience with the identity?

What are your favorite books about teaching/life/Giftedness right now?

I've got Winebrenner, S. (1992). Teaching Gifted Kids in the Regular Classroom. Minneapolis, MN: Free Spirit Publishing Inc on my bookshelf. Love that book!

I also like the article: http://www.hoagiesgifted.org/eric/e595.html

I'm not a big fan of pull out programs anyway, because they are so limited in time, and because you had better have the right level of giftedness and area of giftedness to fit the program, although they have done much good for many children.

Are you allowed to team up with another teacher and split the class by ability for a subject, say math?

Do you mostly have 'regular gifted kids' (moderatly gifted) or do you have one or two kids that are really 'out there' in one or more respects?

What are the needs of the gifted children in your classroom right now?

Smiles,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com