Thanks everybody for your response.
I do wish that there would be somewhere a table, to calculate those our selves. I know, it is really unnecessary and unimportant, but same like Crisc, I love numbers.
I asked our tester about the EXIQ, and she did not even know they exist. I guess, they are not as well knows as WISC's.
Newtothis, wow. Where you surprised or after knowing, did it all just started to make sense?
The funny thing is that my DS kind of skewed the perception of "gifted" in our friends and neighborhood. Lot of people considered him gifted from very very young age, and disregarded their children being G. Lot of mom's were like: "If he is doing this, there is no way that my kid could be gifted, smart yes but not gifted."
After lack of school options they decided to test for gifted anyways, and all of sudden all of these kids were qualifying for gifted school. At which point, it started to puzzle me: if they are gifted also (at 130s-low 140s), where in the spectrum is my DS? And finally I have the answer. It is somewhat a relief, that everything is making more sense now.
LOL