I am looking into the possibility. I'm not sure about becoming the SSA or the go to person because I homeschool all my kids and am not that computer literate to begin with. First we need to see if there is enough interest to bring it to the table. I explained that I homeschool and that I also participate in an online forum of parents that might be interested and the response I got was:

Yes home school groups are welcome to join the Open Enrollment Program. Just fill out the Interest Form found at epgy.stanford.edu/district web page. List your group as the school name and list your county and state as the district.
Best regards,

Marie

Marie E. Pfeiffer
Assistant Director of School Marketing
Stanford University EPGY
(650) 714-3108
(800) 372-3749 ext. 481
mariep2@stanford.edu

original message:

I am writing to ask more about the EPGY Open Enrollment. I currently homeschool as a non-public school in the state of Michigan and am listed as the a Home Education Program by the state. I also participate in an online forum with many parents of Gifted children and advanced learners. My question is whether we may register for this program if all the families are not from the same area?

Last edited by melmichigan; 06/23/09 10:42 AM.

EPGY OE Volunteer Group Leader