When i was younger i wasnt aloud to talk about feeling/being different if i did i was told everyone is special in there own way (by my mom) and that everyone else feels/thinks the same way i do they just dont talk about it... so i learned to be quiet about this odd feeling i felt inside (like i was different and didnt fit in)i learned to ignore it untill...

i had kids and now i feel so lonely and isolated and like im back at square one only this time im being asked by sociaioty at large to ignore my kids abilitys and that them being what they are is not acceptable.... im scared to talk about it and when i do i carry such guilt around thinking why did i say that to my friend i bet she thinks im crazy/weird

then there is just everyday life with three gifted kids one who is a perfectionist (dd4) and crys and says "its all my fault mommy" when she makes a mistake and one that iv been told a couple times may be OCD (DS2.8) and is so sensitive and scared of his own shaddow (and everything else) and then the littleest (dd7mo.) who is into everything and took her first steps last week and insists on all things in life being equal so when the big kids get something like chips or ice cream she flips out till she has the same she does the same thing if they have shoes and she doesnt exe.

i never get enough sleep i feel really stressedc out and like i just want to scream WHY CANT I/THEM/LIFE JUST BE NORMAL???????

Last edited by Faithhopelove19; 06/14/09 10:56 PM.