I was nauseated during the first trimester with DS7, but nothing too extreme. I did lose my breakfast in the hotel shower before my brother-in-law's wedding. sick blush I was so embarrassed to have to call down to the front desk for cleaning help! cry And I couldn't tell anyone yet, so it was trouble.

But if morning sickness = intelligence, then DS4 is the one who should be a total GENIUS! crazy

I was sick the whole time--like from the day of conception!--and he was 2 weeks late, so it was a full 10 months of sick! I felt queasy virtually 24/7 and I barfed at least once a week every week for the whole pregnancy. No exaggeration! I actually threw up a very expensive dinner in the parking lot one week before I delivered! It was awful! I would even *wake up in the act of yakking* and have to leap out of bed still half asleep to try to make it to the bathroom. Torture!

On the bright side, stomach flu is a walk in the park now. I know exactly how long I have to get to the bathroom. There's always a silver lining, right? wink

P.S. They also had big heads, but they were just big babies, so I didn't read much into that. It would have been weird to have kids in the 90+th %ile for height and weight with little bitty heads, right?

And they're both tall and teethed early, too. Covered most of the (silly) intelligence bases, I think! Ha ha!

Last edited by Kriston; 05/16/09 04:47 PM. Reason: Added P.S.

Kriston