I know the movie has moved a lot of people, however, my DS seemed to be upset the movie made him feel. He says he had "popcorn salt in his eyes" :S....

Another movie that seemed to upset him greatly was the movie Knowing. He has been thinking about why he exists for a while now and when the teen years hit, he was quite upset and even bothered by not knowing. He questions, respectfully, his grandmother's passion of Christianity, the world's spirituality/philosphies, and favors world history especially ancient cultures. Anyway, I thought after watching the movie Knowing together, it would open up conversation and discussion between us. He was too upset to talk about it eventhough, his younger brother and I made references to various parts of the Bible and historic facts to the movie.

I sometimes wonder why he takes such thoughts to great lengths and be bothered by such questions. I have to remind him, while in process of finding the answer, it doesn't excuse him from tidying up his room today.

Last edited by JustAMom; 05/10/09 07:24 PM.