Hello, Great to read the story...WOW what a super guy. Ya know when my DD3 was born I thought I could teach her everything and realized she did almost everything on her own and in her own time. Don't sweat the issues and realize he will do perfect. My sister is a GT teacher, get to know the school and the GT program they really need help from the parents to push the school to do more and test more. Kinda sad the GT programs usually get small funding and the slow learners have everything. They need advocates because the schools LISTEN to parents and not teachers. Plus, try home schooling for now and when he goes to school I'm sure he'll test out of a couple grades. Being a boy sometimes they get bullied but my sister has told me there is no evidence that skipping grades does anything to the child as far as getting along. Sounds like he could graduate college by 16!!!! Hey, go for it, I hated school and if my DD3 can go through faster she will or I'll home school!! Good luck and keep everyone informed!!!

Melissa Hughes