Wow! That ST is not very bright. She fessed up to not looking at your son's IEP - she should be canned. If this happened to me I would call the state dept of ed and report the ST and the school. You may want to consider filing for a "due process" hearing.
Belle, hearing things like this really steams me. I feel your pain and wish I could battle this one out for you. Sadly, that CST may only change it's tune if you get an attorney involved. Working as I do with ps CSTs I have seen them change plans the very second an attorney communicates with them. I've seen them change their tune at even the threat of an attorney. Isn't that just really sad?
You may want to demand that the school provide you with data from the ST & OT sessions. You want the actual hard data not a summary. Data collection on all IEP goals is required by law. I bet they have none. You may have a really good case against them, and I bet they just may be willing to test your son once they find out you have them over a barrel.
Good luck!

Last edited by FrustratedNJMOM; 04/17/09 09:00 AM.