Hi all,

I haven't been here much over the last couple of months - we'd been having terrible problems with DS6's behaviour and I wasn't in the best state to expose myself even in semi-public. But things seem to be on the up and up, and though not venting was tough at times, at least I can congratulate myself now on my dignified self-restraint (where's the eye-rolling icon that I need here?).

So to the problem today. Some time ago I cam across the table on Hoagies with compressed LOG ranges for WPPSI-III. I'd like to understand the reasoning behind this, so I've been trying to get hold of a copy of the Sattler book that these numbers apparently came from. I found it listed in a local university library and had been waiting for FOUR WEEKS for the book to be returned. The great moment arrived yesterday afternoon, and so I raced off to have a look - only to discover that some vile student had grabbed it while I was en route.

It seems to be the only copy in the city, so now I either have to wait another four weeks (on the off-chance I actually get to it on time when it's returned), or buy the book. Obviously this would mark me out as unhealthily fixated and so should only be undertaken as a last resort. So I was wondering if anyone here has read it, and can confirm that the ranges really are as listed on Hoagies? (I would promise not to make any accusations re unhealthy fixations)

bkd