Thank you for all your input. I feel better after reading all your posts. Thanks you Very much Debbie for your post!! The site was also very helpful. I do know the other kids are probably older than older than him, he just barley hit the cut off to be in the preschool, his birthday is in July. I think it is what Debbie said, his energy is definatly going into other things right now. He's always working on reading every where he goes he reads what he sees, also his vocabulary is always growing tons,I don't even know where he hears these words sometimes! Yesterday he said,
"If I was fighting a dragon, I would be Courageous, and I wouldn't be afraid!"
Also Very into science lately. I think he knows so much about things, like in depth of how his eyes, ears, and much body works, and even how the world works. I'd think understanding the body so much and then trying to draw something he can't even start to draw...as far as what his brain knows, could make him not even want to try (he's definatly a perfectionist).
He's also doing an imagination overload lately. Always acting some story out, almost never himself always some character. Or making something else be. When he does sit to color... he doesn't really, the crayons become rocket ships, or he lines then up and they're a train, or a baton so he can conduct an orchestra, or the're a violen,or drum sticks,or people, or even balloons. So He finds ways to enjoy drawing, just doesn't enjoy doing it the way he's expected to.
I watched his teacher testing him the other day and he did make a cross for her and the circle, horizontal, and vertical lines she asked him to. So If that's what they should be able to do he does do that so, yeah maybe he's okay. Sorry if my thoughts are all random, I kind of think out loud on here sometimes. Thanks Again Everyone!
- Jenafur

Last edited by Jenafur; 10/30/07 05:31 PM.