Hi, I recently requested a copy of my daughter's school records, including GT screening that was done in 2nd grade. Our system uses the InView as one of its measures. My question: Is the InView like the WISC-IV in that the subtests have scores of ... I don't know what on the low end, to a ceiling of 19? The system provides no other numbers or interpretation other than that one number for the 4 subtests. Same with the Renzulli and the Raven--a "GT qualifying criteria" score and then the child's scores on the measure. Zero explanation or interpretation. I've looked on Hoagies, googled, but can't seem to find any additional information/interpretation anywhere. Can anyone shed any light on this?

And while we're on the topic, what would you consider adequate /necessary information to have in order to interpret school system screening? My system is moving toward a "no label" model where they still do the test...but don't designate yes GT or not GT. Instead they claim they're going to give parents *more information*. I remain sceptical.