Hi everyone!
Let me start by saying how much I have enjoyed "lurking" on this board for the past few months. Your discussions and responses have been invaluable to me. And it is because of the kind nature of everyone on this board that I finally feel compelled to post.

My dd4 (she will be 5 at the end of May) took the WPPSI third edition in November of '07 at the age of 3 years, 5 months. We knew almost nothing about testing at that time (not sure I know much more now ) ... but did so as a part of her entry to a gifted preschool.

I do feel we are in a good educational place at the moment (although your posts have taught me not to get too comfortable for too long). I like the idea of DYS for help "down the road" if we were fortunate enough to qualify and be accepted. I realize you cannot apply until your child is 5 years old.

I would be willing to retest her at some point since she was so young when she tested in the first place (again, something we did for admission to school). Since the time of her test, I feel she has grown a lot, both in knowledge and maturity. If anyone has any advice about when might be a good time to test - and a recommendation of which test to take - I would appreciate any/all advice.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by Irisheyes; 03/30/09 04:51 PM.