Originally Posted by BWBShari
We just finished the demo version. The beginning is super easy, but if you take the time to go through the whole demo it gets really fun and hard! My six yo thinks it's awesome. It's hard to say how long it is to the boredom factor. There is a feature that allows the user to design their own, but it wasn't available in the demo.

Hey Shari, we just finally downloaded this (internet issues with ds8's computer delayed us checking it out).
Anyway, when we did so, we were able to get to the 'create your own' area...'draw things' was what we clicked on. Seems like we can't save the screens we drew,so maybe that is in the full copy, but we definitely made some really fun and puzzling screens with all sorts of spinning, sliding thingamabobs.
Very much up ds' alley. He finished all the allowable levels in one sitting and wants to get the full version, it is not badly priced so I will probably do it in a few days, especially knowing about the 'make your own'.

I made some with funny faces, he made some really interesting ones too ... definitely worth looking at!