Originally Posted by Grinity
I have no idea. My son only gets teased on the school bus, while I'm not around. ;-(
That may be us next year, though I'll hope not...
I stopped by a neighbor's house once to buy fresh eggs. When my son saw the 'little girl' come to deliver the eggs, he recognised her as a bus tormentor, and hid so she wouldn't see him. He was 10. I didn't realize that he could fit himself 'where the feet go' anymore. I had just switched his school so he wasn't currently riding that bus, and was so glad. The sick feeling was that it was so unexpected! I had no idea it was 'that' bad.
That's awful.

I guess I would read up on 'bullying' and see if it's worth trying anything. Part of me wonders if you could do the 'bring them cookies' and 'I'm looking to hire a strong 12 yeear old for some odd jobs around the house' routine. It works in the movies, but I can't vouch for real life.
I'll have a browse around, but no way am I employing these kids! You're right that bullying is the right keyword, though I hadn't looked at it that way.

Have you seen the movie 'Vitus?' If nothing else, you could rent it and have a good cry.
I haven't, no. Will maybe add it to my list...

Thank you for the hugs, I knew I'd find people here who'd sympathise.

Email: my username, followed by 2, at google's mail