I took the test and scored surprisingly low, considering my social anxiety issues.

My 10 year old son also wanted to take it, just out of curiosity, even though he knew it was for adults, so I let him. Because of his sensory issues, talking like an adult, ability to read words in a book that he had not seen before without being taught and ability to also name words that were spelled out for him starting at 2 1/2, people have sometimes suggested that he might have Asperger's. In fact, a few times people told us "he had to be autistic or have Asperger's because a normal kid could not do the things he was doing. Doctors told us that he did not have Asperger's, but when my son and I read Gifted Gear Reviews online a while back and learned that it was written by a a boy a few years older than my son and this boy had been diagnosed with Asperger's, I think my son was wondering if maybe he did have it because the things this boy wrote sounded so similar to the way he thinks and talks.

But my son, who my adult former cheerleader daughter thinks is even more social than she was at his age, with better social skills and no social anxiety issues like his mother, scored a 17. Math is not his favorite subject so he is only doing Aleks middle school math and he never wants to do the extra practice or do more than the minimum required to add to his pie. I don't think he will choose a profession that requires a lot of math. Yesterday, he told his aunt that he would like to earn college degrees in more than one thing so that he could be a writer or a video game designer or something that involves science.