I don't remember my exact letters... but I've taken the test 3 times in my life. In high school, In my first job we had to do it for employee orientation, Then in a later job a maniacle, freak of a boss, had us take them so he could pigeon hole and control us better.

Funny thing... got different results each time. And I probably never understood why until the last 3 years.

*In HS, I was depressed and had learned to mask so well, I played the game on ANY test.
*In 1st job, recently married, independent, (made more than my huhsband), and optimistic about life.
*In other job, cynical, angry, depression not responding to treatment.

So while I was/am gifted is some ways: imagery, symbolism, language metaphors, abstract things, big picture type things but with a perfectionist streak of crazy proportions, I failed miserably at memorization [almost didn't get into college b/c of the SAT (before written portion was there, OH I would have cleaned up)]. Oh, I made 4.0's and straight A's because I was a people-pleasing perfectionist but never could recall what I learned 3 months later. I ended up a freak as a English major/Math minor (b/c higher level math is abstract) and then a technical writer.

But now I KNOW why they kept changing...I was diagnosed Bipolar II a year ago. My brain and emotions shall always slip-slide between worlds of logic, language, emotion, and obsessiveness (all the makings of a good writer, no?) I suppose they don't make those tests with the mentally ill in mind. Hee Hee

JR.I'm neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I'm only very, very curious.-Einstein